Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back From Break (Obviously)

Hey everyone. So here's the skinny. I was typing for a different blog over the last year or so that has now gone defunct. I'm going to put up my posts from there on here to just catch up and get some posts. This means that there will be some non-topical archived posts coming your way this week (Eg. Old reviews, old hands on, etc).

This guy looks like me.


As I post this filler you'll see a bit more on how I see this blog going. Mostly reviews for games/ devices I come across which I will attempt to keep relatively opinion free. I will separate these feelings and share my opinion on most topics should you ask for it. To me reviews are not opinion, they are relatable experiences. I do my best to keep them apart. This blog will also include (as in my last post) some heavy opinionated editorials in which I will not hold back or shield you from my free flowing thought diarrhea.

No comments: